Français  English  Malagasy

Civil servants


A civil servant who must have an x-ray, undergo tests or take a medical advice, doesn't pay if he brings a medical advice bulletin.

Regarding the pensioners, the medical advice bulletin is made out by the regional departement of budget.


On the other hand, in case of hospitalization, civil servants and pensioners are invited to pay the invoice, then they will be able to apply for a state repayment.


For further information, please apply at the SMS or DAAF of your department, or contact us directly.   



© Clinique Médico-Chirurgicale de Tanjombato - all rights reserved - 2012  | Practical info  | Contact us  | Site map  | Help  | Legal mentions